Make a Donation

You can support our work and project of a Rescue Center and Animal Sanctuary by making a donation today!

IBAN - International bank account number

BIC / SWIFT - Bank Identification Code


How to report a wildlife crime

To report a wildlife crime you must email the general command of SEPNA ( and send a copy (cc) to the INCF division responsible for exotic species (, making a complain  by explaining what you have seen and with much detail possible, giving an appropriate address, and photographs whenever possible.

Sometime after, you should receive a report from the SEPNA in response to your complaint.

If you need immediate help you can call the SOS Environment and Territory line at 808 200 520.

Do not give up, it might take you a couple of emails to get you through!